Readers are raving about Dropbox In 30 Minutes, the unofficial manual to the software utility that's changing the world! Here's what some early customers said after reading the book:
- "I was intimidated by the whole idea of storing my files in the cloud, but this book took me through the process and made it so easy."
- "Very engaging and witty"
- "[I] was impressed with this manual and obtained a better understanding and learned several new tools, tricks and uses for Dropbox. Thank you so much!
Dropbox can be a huge time-saver, and can even save you money -- if you know how to take advantage of its features. This manual will get you started, using images, diagrams, and step-by-step instructions to use Dropbox on PCs, Macs, phones and iPads. You can see the contents of the e-book here (including the full table of contents), or buy it for the following platforms:
- Now available in paperback from Amazon.com!
- Buy it on Amazon.com for Kindle devices or Kindle App for iPad
- Buy it on iTunes for the iPad
- Buy it on Barnes & Noble for the Nook e-reader
- U.K.: Buy the ebook on Amazon.co.uk
- Buy it on Kobo (partners with booksellers in Canada, UK, Australia, and independent U.S. merchants)